Sunday, May 23, 2021

I will be a lover before I become a man

I will be a lover before I become a man

Never came close to us; the distance was always, A relationship lasts, deepened in faith, comes closer. You dress up every day because I'm coming back from the office My favorite sari, perfume, tip forehead. You may or may not like your evening Look in the mirror, again and again, take care Don't worry about how you will feel in my eyes. But this evening of yours is not visible to me. I never look at you with fascinated eyes. All my fascination is with another woman's Colorful clothes, bangles, outfit, look.

Collected pictures
But in the middle of the night, you become my bride. In intercourse, I become a lover; I become the most beloved.
 You are desperate for my loving gaze Think this man is a man from a while ago? 
Your stranger again after sexual intercourse. Then you think of yourself as a sex slave. Prostitute, slave, a housewife in exchange for loveless body. 
You look for a lover outside of sex inside me, Man of love, a pair of eyes full of fascination. The eyes that look at you with love, You will fall inside, enjoy. 
It is disgusting to take part in exchange for a loveless body You want the man of your thoughts to fill you with fascination. 
That will be five-faced in appreciation of your cooking. Delight! You will feel emptiness in your distance; you will be desperate. Your toenails, your anklets, your hair will be fascinated. Only your man will be alone, in all senses.

Story Writer: Shaikh Rasel 

Conversion from Bengali to English

Md Abu Sufian

Author: Learning For Earning

4 comments:

  1. Really awesome writing, very nice to read. Hope to get the writing again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully I will try to give something better. Thank you so much for taking the time to visit our site.

      Delete
  2. great creative writing. Hope we will get more from this writer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully I will try to give something better. Thank you so much for taking the time to visit our site.

    ReplyDelete

Best Of The Bengali Food Maker YouTube Channel

 The Bangla Rannaghor YouTube channel is a culinary haven for food enthusiasts, offering a delightful journey into the world of Bengali cui...