Tuesday, May 25, 2021

When We Try To Succeed In Life

 

Who does not want to be successful in life?

Collected pictures

When we try to succeed in life, we make some wrong decisions on our own.

The decisions are:

Things that we don't know or experience, things that we consider as a way to succeed. And I thought to myself, since such and such a brother has risen so high by doing that, then why can't I? But I have no idea about this work!

We forget that the key to each of our successes lies in our own knowledge and experience. All we need now is to put this knowledge and experience to good use.

And to believe in the mind,

So learning for earning, keep this in mind and get a good education on any subject before starting income. Then you will see that the line of income will be created automatically.

"If I try to do what I know, I will succeed, God willing."

8 comments:

Best Of The Bengali Food Maker YouTube Channel

 The Bangla Rannaghor YouTube channel is a culinary haven for food enthusiasts, offering a delightful journey into the world of Bengali cui...